Need Help documenting James Green's birth PLEASE

  • Malisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2008
      Need Help documenting James Green's birth PLEASE

      James Henry Green was born March 1 or 6 1880 to James Calvin Green and
      Martha Hines. He died 27 April 1966. James Calvin Green and Martha
      Hines are listed as his parents on his Social Security Application.
      Also According to James Henry Green's WWI draft registration card, his
      date of birth is 6 March 1880.

      I do know he lived in Independence and Sharp County and is buried at
      the Cave City Cemetery which is in Sharp County. I have not had any
      luck finding out any further info on his birth. In the 1900 Census,
      James age 17 and his sister Victory age 14 was living with cousin
      James Tarry.

      1900 Independence County AR census, Black River township, North part,
      dist 33, June 16, pg 13
      112/113 Tarry, James, June 1857, 42, MO/TN/TN
      Nancy C, Dec 1867, 32, md 11 years, AR/AR/MO
      Ara B
      Joseph R
      Cecil C
      Cora F
      Dora
      Green, James H, May 1883, 17, AR/TN/AR (cousin to head of household)
      Victory, June 1885, 14, AR/TN/AR (cousin to head of household)

      1910????

      1920 United States Federal Census
      Scott, Sharp County Arkansas, Roll T625_83, ED
      142, Page 9A,
      Family # 13-22.
      13: Green, James H age 38
      14: Minnie age 38
      15-22: children

      1930 United States Federal Census
      Cave City, Sharp County Arkansas, Roll T626_94,
      ED 3, Page 2A, Image 0384
      Family # 11-18.
      11: Green, James H age 47
      12: Minnie age 48
      13-18: children

      Martha Hines:
      1870 United States Federal Census
      Sharp County AR, Big Creek
      60 Hines, Isaac, age 55
      Martha, age 45
      Amanda, age 20
      Martha, age 16; COULD THIS BE James' MOTHER??????????????
      Mary, age 15
      Celia, age 13
      Rosella, age 10
      John, age 5
      William, age 2
      Sarah
      Jefferson

      1880 Lick Mountain Twp, Conway Co., AR
      GREEN
      Jas P., age 36, TN
      Martha J., age 23 AR
      George T., age 3, AR

      This is what info I have collected so far and hope someone can help me
      with my quest with documenting James Green's birth.

      Malisa