New Member

  • dafoe_j
    Message 1 of 93 , Mar 9 12:34 AM
      I am a avid genealogy researcher (since 1988) and am willing to share
      with others with the same imterests . I have numerous surnames that I
      am researching but the two main ones are Dafoe and Sweet who lived
      mostly in New York State Is there a section where all the surnames are
      listed ? I look forward to working with you
      Jerry
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from