Re: Looking for New York City Genealogy Society & Brooklyn Genealogy

  • Peakcat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 9:00 AM
      Hi:

      You don't give much information as to where your interests lie but I was
      looking at a new genealogy magazine that was on-line 'DISCOVERING YOUR FAMILY
      HISTORY" and they list the following genealogical society groups that might be
      of interest to you and give you some information for either NYC or Brooklyn-
      Hall at Family.com- http?//www/familyhistory.com/societyhall/

      The United States Internet Genealogical Society, _www.usigs.org//_
      (http://www.usigs.org//) has a list of state genealogical societies,

      Cyndi's List has a general mailing list of various national, ethnic
      religious and military societies-
      cyndislist.com/soc-gen.htm

      Hope this is helpful Good luck and good hunting

      Ina Getzoff
      _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)
      .