Looking for New York City Genealogy Society & Brooklyn Genealogy Society Listing

  • soulsis36
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      I am a newbie this group last year. I haven't posted this pretty long.
      So, I would like to know, if anyone know about New York City Genealogy
      Society membership listings? Because I would like to become member of
      New York City, and Brooklyn too.

      If so, please let me know. Thanks for advance.

      Warm Regards
    • Mary