Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Early SASKATCHEWAN book

  • ruby scales
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 11:17 AM
      Hi Denice
      Could you look up the names Desjarlais, Grandbois, Letendre and Batoche. I appreciate your helping everyone
      Thank You
      Ruby

      patriciaasling <patriciaasling@...> wrote:
      Hi Denice,
      Would you please check your Sask. book for Marcos STOUTENBURG(H) or
      others by that name. You could also check for ASLING but I don't think
      ther will be any of them Thanks. Pat

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Denice Wilson"
      <jdpwilson@...> wrote:

      > I came recently came into posession of an old book of personal
      stories
      > of the pioneers from the early 1900 in Saskatchewan. The areas
      include
      > the Weyburn district with Halbrite, Regina, Huntoon, Innes, and
      Griffin
      > areas.
      > The names are too numerous to list here but if you have an ancestor
      > from that area and period I would be happy to look for you.
      > Best, Denice

      Ruby