Re: Early SASKATCHEWAN book

  • patriciaasling
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 4:41 PM
      Hi Denice,
      Would you please check your Sask. book for Marcos STOUTENBURG(H) or
      others by that name. You could also check for ASLING but I don't think
      ther will be any of them Thanks. Pat

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Denice Wilson"
      <jdpwilson@...> wrote:

      > I came recently came into posession of an old book of personal
      stories
      > of the pioneers from the early 1900 in Saskatchewan. The areas
      include
      > the Weyburn district with Halbrite, Regina, Huntoon, Innes, and
      Griffin
      > areas.
      > The names are too numerous to list here but if you have an ancestor
      > from that area and period I would be happy to look for you.
      > Best, Denice

    • ruby scales
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 11:17 AM
        Hi Denice
        Could you look up the names Desjarlais, Grandbois, Letendre and Batoche. I appreciate your helping everyone
        Thank You
        Ruby

        <jdpwilson@...> wrote:

        > I came recently came into posession of an old book of personal
        stories
        > of the pioneers from the early 1900 in Saskatchewan. The areas
        include
        > the Weyburn district with Halbrite, Regina, Huntoon, Innes, and
        Griffin
        > areas.
        > The names are too numerous to list here but if you have an ancestor
        > from that area and period I would be happy to look for you.
        > Best, Denice

        Ruby