Early SASKATCHEWAN book

  • Denice Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 11:40 AM
      I came recently came into posession of an old book of personal stories
      of the pioneers from the early 1900 in Saskatchewan. The areas include
      the Weyburn district with Halbrite, Regina, Huntoon, Innes, and Griffin
      areas.
      The names are too numerous to list here but if you have an ancestor
      from that area and period I would be happy to look for you.
      Best, Denice
    • patriciaasling
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 4:41 PM
        Hi Denice,
        Would you please check your Sask. book for Marcos STOUTENBURG(H) or
        others by that name. You could also check for ASLING but I don't think
        ther will be any of them Thanks. Pat

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Denice Wilson"
        <jdpwilson@...> wrote:

        > I came recently came into posession of an old book of personal
        stories
        > of the pioneers from the early 1900 in Saskatchewan. The areas
        include
        > the Weyburn district with Halbrite, Regina, Huntoon, Innes, and
        Griffin
        > areas.
        > The names are too numerous to list here but if you have an ancestor
        > from that area and period I would be happy to look for you.
        > Best, Denice

      • ruby scales
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 11:17 AM
          Hi Denice
          Could you look up the names Desjarlais, Grandbois, Letendre and Batoche. I appreciate your helping everyone
          Thank You
          Ruby

          <jdpwilson@...> wrote:

          > I came recently came into posession of an old book of personal
          stories
          > of the pioneers from the early 1900 in Saskatchewan. The areas
          include
          > the Weyburn district with Halbrite, Regina, Huntoon, Innes, and
          Griffin
          > areas.
          > The names are too numerous to list here but if you have an ancestor
          > from that area and period I would be happy to look for you.
          > Best, Denice

          Ruby