Never ending research :)

  • homeschool-gymnastics@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      I am looking for several people perhaphs someone might sound familiar:
      John Bailey b. Unknown d. before 1874 m. to Ellen/or Eleanor Harvie
      child: John Charles Bailey b. May 1 1854 Sydenham, Ont. d: ? Nov. 1933 Parry Sound married(1874) to
      Margaret Jane Lemon b. 1857 same (parents Robert and Ann Lemon) need them too.
      may have remarried in 1906 to Mary Stark (parents John Nolan and Ann White)

      John would be my 5th great grandfather

      Also
      Thomas Dodd (Scotland) m. to Elizabeth McLeod (Scotland)
      Child:Robert Dodd b. March 24, 1845 Scotland d. May 26 1927 Renfrew, canada
      married to Agnus Fulford Sept 10 1848 Qu (Parents: John Fulford ((Scotland)) and Marian

      Also
      Robert Harris b. 1820 Perthshire, Scotland married to Mary 1820 Forgandenny, Perthshire Scotland
      Child: Robert Harris b: 1849 Fortevoit, Perthshire, Scotland m. Margaret McMurray (1848) Scotland (parents Unknown)
      maybe related to McFarlane

      My hardest one is Thomas Jack Busey (Bucy) 1844 Tenn. M. to Mary Jane Fann (1851)
      It has been suggested that his Mothers's name was Nancy Bucy and he might be related to a Temperance Moody. There is also an older cousin with the same name that he may have lived with at one time.
      Mary Janes parents were Frances Franklin Fann (1820)

      Im also trying to trace Hattie Barrett b. 1888 Tenn
      parents I believe to be Dillard Barrett (1856) and Nancy Francis Travis (1865)

      other lines searching Baily, Busey/Busey, Dodd, Harris, Fann, Barrett, Travis, McMurry, McLeod,Fouse, Keys (benjamin), Pigott, Hadley, Bond, Huff (Daniel), Christy/Christie, Hiatt, Coats, Fraze, Lasley, Cottrel, Blanchard (abigale), Holmes, Almonrode, Grubbs, Watkins, Clevenger, Coon (coonrod and Melinda Price) Tuttle- smith, Tuttle- Hale, Davidson,
      Miller(william 1688 thru Hampton line), Anna Jones (1849) Ayers, Hakes, Farrandbaugh, Wartick Manoogian, Zumrod Asadorian, Wixom, Wilcox, Wise, Bellmore, Losey, Jacob and Margaret Cruse from France, Grow, Crow/Crew, Ahl,

      WHEW!!!!