seeking

  • Harlan R. Pernu Jr. (Scooter)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      I am seeking information, on my great-grandpa Pernu,
      his name was Adolph Pernu. I would like information,
      on his parents, grand-parents, great-grandparents,
      ect.

      He came from Finland, he lived in Kelvia, he was born
      in the 1800's.
      I also seek information, on any other relatives,
      before the 1800's.

      Thankyou,

      blacknight_55710@...

      When the petition hits 1,000, send it to

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs