Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Newby here introducing myself

  • Karen Minnemeyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4 4:32 PM
      Mary:
      I too have been disturbed by the amount of incorrect information I have found while searching. If you have documentation you can take it to any of the LDS Centers and they will correct it. I know because I have done it.

      Unfortunately, Ancestry is riddled with misinformation and they will not correct it.
      Karen

      Karen E. Minnemeyer
      kamiki1@...
      http://karensrootstobranches.org
      "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."... Michelangelo