Death Indexes Online

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      I often read several blogs dealing with genealogy, as I am sure many
      of you also do.
      Joe Beine's blog "Genealogy Roots Blog" often has many good tips and
      info regarding updated databases. His blog, dated 29 Jan 2008 has
      updated his 1 Oct 2007 with references to online death indexes; some
      currently available or forthcoming collections of online digitized
      death certificates (some are free, some fee-based). His Blog has
      clickable links to the sites he refrences. These sites may help many of
      us trying to get death records of our families and ancestors.
      Happy Hunting!
      Sharon