Noe family-update

  • aggietpa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      I spoke with my Aunt nellie and found that my Charlie Noe's father was
      not Joseph W. as I thought, but Sam. I haven't got to research it yet,
      but have found that family. However at wc.rootsweb.com project:The
      Common Thread",my grandfather Charlie's dob is listed as 1899.According
      to the 1880 cencus,Charlie was age 1. All of the other children my aunt
      told me about are there, plus more.But she did say there were a bunch of
      them. Do any of you know if this sort of mistake could be made at this
      site? The contact person is Sam Maner,but no info as to haw to contact
      him. My dad,Curtis Noe was born in 1913, so Charlie must have been born
      in 1879 as stated before.My aunt mentioned McCrosky,Julian,and Hicks as
      married names some of the girls.