Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Cannon to Howell / Cannon to Shields

  • Bob K
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008
      Mary,
      Sorry, I do not have any information on your Cannon's, but will continue looking.

      "Mary E. Conley" <jonesfamily1952@...> wrote:
      I have 2 Cannon's in my family:

      1. Martha Ozella Cannon b. 14 Feb 1886 in Franklin Co, AR; d. 22 Sep 1962; m. John Riley Howell b. 15 or 19 Feb 1879 in Franklin Co, AR; d. 5 Aug 1942 in Springdale, Washington, AR. John Riley is my 1st cousin twice removed.

      2. Pearl Cannon b. Abt 1888; m. Abt 1903 William Riley Shields b. 7 Jan 1879 in Franklin Co, AR; d. 10 Oct 1966 in Shawnee, Pottawatomie, OK. William Riley is my 1st cousin twice removed.

      Any help with these families would be appreciated.

      Mary

      Bob <nctrucker4u@...> wrote:
      I have information on the surnames of Kidder,Cannon,and some on
      Campbell if anyone needs it.