Anyone need help?

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2008
      I have information on the surnames of Kidder,Cannon,and some on
      Campbell if anyone needs it.
    • Shirley Schroeder
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
        Hello Bob,
        I'm new to the group.
        I could use some help with the Saunders, if you are willing or know anyone that can help..
        I did put a post up on the site, but so far haven't heard anything from anyone.

        Thanks!
        Shirley Lee

        Bob <nctrucker4u@...> wrote:
        I have information on the surnames of Kidder,Cannon,and some on
        Campbell if anyone needs it.

      • Mary E. Conley
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
          I have 2 Cannon's in my family:

          1. Martha Ozella Cannon b. 14 Feb 1886 in Franklin Co, AR; d. 22 Sep 1962; m. John Riley Howell b. 15 or 19 Feb 1879 in Franklin Co, AR; d. 5 Aug 1942 in Springdale, Washington, AR. John Riley is my 1st cousin twice removed.

          2. Pearl Cannon b. Abt 1888; m. Abt 1903 William Riley Shields b. 7 Jan 1879 in Franklin Co, AR; d. 10 Oct 1966 in Shawnee, Pottawatomie, OK. William Riley is my 1st cousin twice removed.

          Any help with these families would be appreciated.

          Mary

          Bob <nctrucker4u@...> wrote:
          I have information on the surnames of Kidder,Cannon,and some on
          Campbell if anyone needs it.

        • Bob K