James Tyler Saunders and Frank Schubert

  • Shirley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hello,
      My name is Shirley Lee Schroeder and I have just joined your group.

      I am looking for a birth certificate for my grandfather:
      James Tyler Saunders.
      Born: December 1,1860 in Virginia.
      I think his mothers name was Millie or Mittie Saunders. I don't know
      fathers name. This is why I want the birth certificate.
      He died: April 18,1913 in Ohio. He is burried at the Walnut Hills
      Cemetery.

      I also am looking for a Marriage license for:
      Rosa Lee Meek/Saunders to James Tyler Saunders.
      I think they were married in Clark County,Indiana. March 14, 1908

      They had a daughter: Virginia Lee Saunders, born: July 28,1909.

      Rosa lee also was married to Frank Schubert. I don't have any
      information on him except they lived in Cincinnati, Ohio. She married
      Frank after my grandfather died in 1913.

      Would appreciate any help from this group in getting any information
      on my grandparents and great grandparents.

      Thank you!
      Shirley Lee
    • Mary E. Conley