Looking for info. on Bowsher And Bird families in Oh and Md.

  • violastevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Looking for information on John Bowsher and his wife Nancy Metz.I know
      they were from Md.and moved to Allen co.Oh. John was born in 1793.I'm
      also looking for John Bird.What I have on him Is he was born 11
      Nov.1819 in Md.He married Margaret Bowsher daughter of Nancy Metz And
      John Bowsher.I've seen several listings on John Bird that all seem to
      give different fathers for him. I haven't found proof of parents for
      him. John Bird line can be confussing because each generation I've
      found has a John.I have John Bird,John F. Bird,John Melton Bird and
      John Walter Bird.Any help with these would be greatly appreciated. Vi