1860 Marion County census Help

  • genieandruby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      On pages 54 and 55 of the 1860 Marion County census is the family of A
      J Cody wife wife Margaret this family continues to the next page and
      then Stephen S Adams is listed with his wife Margaret.
      Our family has a letter saying our Stephen Adams married the widow of
      A J Cody.
      I would like to know if anyone knows anything about these 2 on this
      census.
      These are my ggggrandparents and my brickwall.