Re: Anyone needing Help????

  • genieandruby
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
      I am researching a Naomi Ruth Harris (1889-1964) who married a Jasper
      Beard in Alabama. Is she in your line?

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if the time is
      right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

      > I have researched the Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
      > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

    • dawn tucker
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
        All My Harris's are from West Virginia/Virginia. I
        will keep an Eye out for you though
        --- genieandruby <genieandruby@...> wrote:

        > I am researching a Naomi Ruth Harris (1889-1964) who
        > married a Jasper
        > Beard in Alabama. Is she in your line?
        >

        > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
        > the time is
        > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have researched the
        > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
        > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
        > Help!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • dawn tucker
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
          If you give me a link or information I will research
          it.
          --- aggietpa <aggietpa@...> wrote:

          > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
          > the time is
          > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have researched the
          > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
          > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
          > Help!
          > >
          > Know anything about the Noe family from Sevieo
          > county,Tn? or how to
          > start researching...

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • dawn tucker
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
            Who are you looking for I have quiet a bit of info on
            this family.

            --- ladybug42072 <ladybug42072@...> wrote:

            > I am looking for help with the Hall Family. Please
            > send any info you
            > have. Thanks.
            >

            > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
            > the time is
            > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have researched the
            > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
            > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
            > Help!

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
          • Brian T.Hopkins
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 14, 2008
              Hi Dawn,
              Are you researching TUCKER in New Zealand, I have one in my family tree he was a whaler back in the early stages. Other names are Robinson, Hedges. If you are interested i will be pleased to make contact with you.

              Brian Hopkins