Re: Anyone needing Help????

  • ladybug42072
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
      I am looking for help with the Hall Family. Please send any info you
      have. Thanks.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if the time is
      right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

      > I have researched the
      Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
      > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

    • aggietpa
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
        right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

        > I have researched the
        Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
        > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

        Know anything about the Noe family from Sevieo county,Tn? or how to
        start researching...
      • genieandruby
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
          I am researching a Naomi Ruth Harris (1889-1964) who married a Jasper
          Beard in Alabama. Is she in your line?

          right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

          > I have researched the Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
          > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

        • dawn tucker
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
            All My Harris's are from West Virginia/Virginia. I
            will keep an Eye out for you though
            --- genieandruby <genieandruby@...> wrote:

            > I am researching a Naomi Ruth Harris (1889-1964) who
            > married a Jasper
            > Beard in Alabama. Is she in your line?
            >

            > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
            > the time is
            > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have researched the
            > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
            > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
            > Help!

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • dawn tucker
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
              If you give me a link or information I will research
              it.
              --- aggietpa <aggietpa@...> wrote:

              > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
              > the time is
              > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I have researched the
              > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
              > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
              > Help!
              > >
              > Know anything about the Noe family from Sevieo
              > county,Tn? or how to
              > start researching...

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • dawn tucker
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
                Who are you looking for I have quiet a bit of info on
                this family.

                --- ladybug42072 <ladybug42072@...> wrote:

                > I am looking for help with the Hall Family. Please
                > send any info you
                > have. Thanks.
                >

                > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
                > the time is
                > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I have researched the
                > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
                > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
                > Help!

                Be a better friend, newshound, and
              • Brian T.Hopkins
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 14, 2008
                  Hi Dawn,
                  Are you researching TUCKER in New Zealand, I have one in my family tree he was a whaler back in the early stages. Other names are Robinson, Hedges. If you are interested i will be pleased to make contact with you.

                  Brian Hopkins