in need of help with cole

  • Gwen Koppers
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2008
      I am in need of loads of help. I am trying to research Cole. All I know is my great grand mother's maiden last name is Cole. In fact this is what I have: Ina Elizabeth Cole was born on May 30 1911 in Merilleville Indiana. Her parents names were Norman Cole and Mary Brennan Colver.
      Gwen Koppers
      albusdumbledore_01@...

      if the time is right!!!!! <babies_245601@...> wrote:
      I have researched the Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
      and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

      Gwen

    • ladybug42072
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
        I am looking for help with the Hall Family. Please send any info you
        have. Thanks.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if the time is
        right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

        > I have researched the
        Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
        > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

      • aggietpa
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
          right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

          > I have researched the
          Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
          > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

          Know anything about the Noe family from Sevieo county,Tn? or how to
          start researching...
        • genieandruby
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
            I am researching a Naomi Ruth Harris (1889-1964) who married a Jasper
            Beard in Alabama. Is she in your line?

            right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

            > I have researched the Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
            > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

          • dawn tucker
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
              All My Harris's are from West Virginia/Virginia. I
              will keep an Eye out for you though
              --- genieandruby <genieandruby@...> wrote:

              > I am researching a Naomi Ruth Harris (1889-1964) who
              > married a Jasper
              > Beard in Alabama. Is she in your line?
              >

              > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
              > the time is
              > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I have researched the
              > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
              > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
              > Help!

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • dawn tucker
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
                If you give me a link or information I will research
                it.
                --- aggietpa <aggietpa@...> wrote:

                > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
                > the time is
                > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I have researched the
                > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
                > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
                > Help!
                > >
                > Know anything about the Noe family from Sevieo
                > county,Tn? or how to
                > start researching...

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • dawn tucker
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
                  Who are you looking for I have quiet a bit of info on
                  this family.

                  --- ladybug42072 <ladybug42072@...> wrote:

                  > I am looking for help with the Hall Family. Please
                  > send any info you
                  > have. Thanks.
                  >

                  > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
                  > the time is
                  > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I have researched the
                  > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
                  > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
                  > Help!

                  Be a better friend, newshound, and
                • Brian T.Hopkins
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 14, 2008
                    Hi Dawn,
                    Are you researching TUCKER in New Zealand, I have one in my family tree he was a whaler back in the early stages. Other names are Robinson, Hedges. If you are interested i will be pleased to make contact with you.

                    Brian Hopkins