Anyone needing Help????

  • if the time is right!!!!!
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2008
      I have researched the Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
      and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!
    • Gwen Koppers
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2008
        I am in need of loads of help. I am trying to research Cole. All I know is my great grand mother's maiden last name is Cole. In fact this is what I have: Ina Elizabeth Cole was born on May 30 1911 in Merilleville Indiana. Her parents names were Norman Cole and Mary Brennan Colver.
        Gwen Koppers
        albusdumbledore_01@...

        if the time is right!!!!! <babies_245601@...> wrote:
        I have researched the Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
        and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

        Gwen

      • ladybug42072
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2008
          I am looking for help with the Hall Family. Please send any info you
          have. Thanks.

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if the time is
          right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

          > I have researched the
          Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
          > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

        • aggietpa
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
            right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

            > I have researched the
            Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
            > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

            Know anything about the Noe family from Sevieo county,Tn? or how to
            start researching...
          • genieandruby
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 10, 2008
              I am researching a Naomi Ruth Harris (1889-1964) who married a Jasper
              Beard in Alabama. Is she in your line?

              right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:

              > I have researched the Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
              > and More. Please let me know an I will try to Help!

            • dawn tucker
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
                All My Harris's are from West Virginia/Virginia. I
                will keep an Eye out for you though
                --- genieandruby <genieandruby@...> wrote:

                > I am researching a Naomi Ruth Harris (1889-1964) who
                > married a Jasper
                > Beard in Alabama. Is she in your line?
                >

                > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
                > the time is
                > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I have researched the
                > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
                > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
                > Help!

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • dawn tucker
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
                  If you give me a link or information I will research
                  it.
                  --- aggietpa <aggietpa@...> wrote:

                  > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
                  > the time is
                  > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I have researched the
                  > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
                  > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
                  > Help!
                  > >
                  > Know anything about the Noe family from Sevieo
                  > county,Tn? or how to
                  > start researching...

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                • dawn tucker
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
                    Who are you looking for I have quiet a bit of info on
                    this family.

                    --- ladybug42072 <ladybug42072@...> wrote:

                    > I am looking for help with the Hall Family. Please
                    > send any info you
                    > have. Thanks.
                    >

                    > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "if
                    > the time is
                    > right!!!!!" <babies_245601@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I have researched the
                    > Roberts/Detty/Harris/Hall/Potter/Hall/Hart/Tucker
                    > > and More. Please let me know an I will try to
                    > Help!

                    Be a better friend, newshound, and
                  • Brian T.Hopkins
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 14, 2008
                      Hi Dawn,
                      Are you researching TUCKER in New Zealand, I have one in my family tree he was a whaler back in the early stages. Other names are Robinson, Hedges. If you are interested i will be pleased to make contact with you.

                      Brian Hopkins