Stern/Cole/Heiny

  • Gwen Koppers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      To all that is willing to help! I am looking for information on Ina
      Elizabeth Cole's Parents. Her names are Mary Brennan Colver and
      Norman Cole.I do not know any information on them other then the
      fact that Ina is there daughter.
      I also am looking for Jacob Heiny Born in 1733 in Darstadt Hassen
      Germany his wife was Maria Magdalen Diefanback. Maria was born on
      November 1, 1736 in Garben Palatiate (Palatiati) Germany, and the
      had 12 kids, named Heiny 1, Heiny 2, Jacob 1, Jacob 2, Isaac,
      Joseph, John, Samuel, Henry, Daniel, George, David. Heiny 1 born on
      April 13, 1759, Jacob Heiny 1 was born on July 1761, Isaac Heiny
      married Farnica Brenneman and was born on July 7, 1763, Jacob Heiny
      II was born on December 18, 1765, Joseph Heiny married Elizabeth
      Greiter, Joseph Heiny was born on July 25, 1761, John Heiny was
      married to Elizabeth Stern he was born on May 16, 1769, Samuel Heiny
      was born on February 1, 1771 in Lancaster county Pennsylvania and
      they had 10 kids, he died on September 8, 1847, Barbara Stern was
      born on March 3, 1773 in Lancaster City Pennsylvania, her father's
      name was Peter Stern, she died on February 21, 1862 in Jackson,
      Indiana. Daniel Heiny was born on May 6, 1775, David Heiny was born
      on June 13, 1777, Heiny 2 was born on March 14, 1781, Henry Heiny
      was born on July 19, 1773
      Samuel Heiny was born on March 13, 1805 to Barbara Stern and Samuel
      Heiny, Abraham Heiny was born on November 23, 1801, Henry Heiny was
      born on September 18, 1809, Nancy Heiny was born on September 21,
      1812, Magdalena Heiny was born on December 16, 1813, Barbara Heiny
      was born on June 13, 1803, Benjamin Heiny married Elizabeth Luntz in
      1828, he was born on May 27, 1800, Cathrine Heiny was born on March
      25, 1798, Elizabeth Heiny was born on October 26, 1796. Sarah Luntz
      was married Jacob Hieny on February 10, 1833 Richard Indiana.

      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_01@...