Mexico

  • Gwen Koppers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      I am looking for a divorce date. I am looking for the divorce of
      Barbara Heiny and James H. Fisk. I do know that Barbara got a divorce
      in Mexico. I do know that they were divorced after September 25, 1949
      and before September 1, 1950. I know that because she was remarried on
      September 1, 1950. No one in my family is really able to tell me and
      all of my grandparents are dead and can not answer this durning desire.

      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_ 01yahoo.com