Edmonds

  • Peggy Padilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      I am searching for info on James T. and Rhoda Wheeler Edmonds of
      Habersham Co. Ga. Any info greatly appreciated.
    • Allan Edmonds
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
        Peggy,
        I have some info on the Edmonds surname circulating through the upper part of the U.S.A but not much for the lower. I will check through what I have and see if I have any matches for you. Best of luck as you continue your search.

        Allan Edmonds