Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Westfall

  • claire frustine
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2007
      Hello ,I've done alot of research within the state of Indiana "on line" they have some great search sites for each county in the state , I started googleing genealogy state of Indiana,and went on to search maps ,indiana marriages, county's and townships,lots of open easy to search information in that state, good luck, the people were great and eager to assist,
      and most small town papers are willing to help through weekly Genealogy columns asking for local family members to get in touch if still living locally, I got a great deal of help from the local paper and library,

      sidneycindylovell <sidneycindylovell@...> wrote:
      My gggrandmother's name was Abi Lou Treacy Westfall b.June 24, 1805 in
      either North Carolina or Kentucky. I think Kentucky. She married Levi
      Parker in Martinsville,Morgan County, Indiana in 1830. She died August
      1,1868 in Harrison County, Missiouri. I have been unable to find any
      thing on her parents. Her father may have been Jacob Westfall. In
      searching the web I found a listing for a dedication of a monument to a
      Captain Jacob Westfall in Crawfordsville, Indiana. My question is how
      do I go about finding out more about abi's family? Any suggestions
      would be helpfull and thanks in advance. Sidney

      Yahoo! Groups Links