Re: in need of some help

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2007
      Hi Gwen,

      Here's what I could find on James Fisk:
      Social Security Death Index
      Name: James H. Fisk
      SSN: 431-24-6422
      Last Residence: 72903 Fort Smith, Sebastian, Arkansas, United States
      of America
      Born: 2 Mar 1923
      Died: 4 Nov 2004
      State (Year) SSN issued: Arkansas (Before 1951 )

      Source Citation: Number: 431-24-6422;Issue State: Arkansas;Issue
      Date: Before 1951.
      United States Obituary Collection

      Name of Deceased: James Henry Fisk

      Age at Death: 81

      Birth Date: 2 Mar 1923

      Death Date: 4 Nov 2004

      Newspaper Title: Press Argus-Courier

      Newspaper Location: Van Buren, AR, US

      Obituary Publication Date: 10 Nov 2004

      Locations Mentioned in Obituary: Fort Smith; Yellville

      Other Persons Mentioned in Obituary: Peggy McCracken; Gene Carson;
      Mara Fisk; Avis Fisk Brainerd; James Roy Fisk; Judy Walls; Mary
      Elizabeth; Jim Walls; James Evin; Madge Torkelson; Guy King; Bill
      McCracken; Rebecca Roberts Fisk; Jeannie Alley; Leon Tucker; Patsy
      Stubblefield; Lloyd Fisk; Clema Fisk Alley; Bobby Carson; Ken Trammel

      Source Citation: Newspaper: Press Argus-Courier; Publication Date: 10
      Nov 2004; Publication Place: Van Buren , AR , Us..
      James Henry Fisk, 81, a native of Baxter County, passed away
      Thursday, Nov. 4. 2004, in Fort Smith.

      He was born March 2, 1923, to the late James Evin and Mary
      Elizabeth "Tucker" Fisk of the Monkey Run community. The family moved
      to Mountain Home in 1924 where he later attended Mountain Home High
      School. He was an original member of the Mountain Home High School
      Bomber football team in 1939. His senior year was cut short when he
      volunteered in 1942 for the U.S. Air Force. He was attached to the
      infantry as a medic and served in Saipan.

      After the war, he returned to Mountain Home, where he opened a
      Western Auto Store in Yellville. After selling the business to Lloyd
      Fisk, his brother, he moved to Chicago, where he first ventured into
      the car business. From Chicago, he moved to the West Coast, where he
      owned and operated several car agencies in the Los Angeles area for
      several decades. An avid golfer, Jim served as chairman of the Los
      Angeles Open and played in the tournament for 16 years and was
      friends with many golfing greats. When his health failed, he moved to
      Fort Smith to be near his son. He was preceded in death by: sisters,
      Avis Fisk Brainerd and Clema Fisk Alley; and a brother, Lloyd Fisk.

      Funeral service will be 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 7 at Pilgrims Rest
      Baptist Church with the Rev. Gene Carson officiating. Burial will be
      at Gassville Cemetery under the direction of Roller Funeral Home of
      Mountain Home.

      He is survived by his former wife, Rebecca Roberts Fisk of Fort
      Smith; a son, James Roy Fisk of Fort Smith; sister-in-law, Madge
      Torkelson of Fort Smith; nieces, Peggy McCracken of Mountain Home,
      Jeannie Alley of Dallas, Judy Walls of Fort Smith, Patsy Stubblefield
      of San Antonio and Mara Fisk of Little Rock; and several great-nieces
      and nephews.

      Pallbearers will be Leon Tucker, Guy King, Jim Walls, Bill McCracken,
      Bobby Carson and Ken Trammel.

      Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. today at Roller Funeral Home in
      Mountain Home.
      Hope this helps,

      John Wolfe
      Corinth, Texas

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen Koppers"
      <albusdumbledore_01@...> wrote:

      I am looking for information on Richard Brewer Jennings. He was born
      on May 25, 1930 in Monet Missouri to Eumira Brown and Orland Earl
      Jennings and he died on November 17, 1964 in Crown Point Indiana. He
      married Patrica Ann Heiny. I am looking for the date of the marriage
      and the city and state of the marriage, and the names of the kids.

      I am looking for Infant Girl Heiny all I know about this is that she
      was born and died in either Lowell or Gary Indiana in 1940, as well
      as information on Patrica Ann Heiny I know she was born in Gary
      Indiana to Ina Elizabeth Cole and Dale B. Heiny.

      I am looking for information on James Henry Fisk. All I know is that
      he was born on March 2, 1923. I do not know what city or state he was
      born in. I do not know what city he and Barbara Faye Heiny were
      divorced I do know that they were divorced in Mexico. I do know that
      he remarried to a Rebecca Roberts and had at least one kid named
      James Roy. But he died on November 4. in either Baxter Arkansas or
      Ft. Smith, Sabastain Arkansas.

      I am also looking for information on Edward Enna Kuiper I am looking
      for when he and Barbara Heiny were divorced I know that they were
      divorced before 1967 because she married some one named Sterling in

      Thanks for any help. albusdumbledoere_01@...