Re: Beeler's & Padgett's - Goode query

  • Jewel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2007
      HI Brandia

      I am interested in your Goode Line, i was wondering where they
      originated from?

      I am located in Australia and wondered whether anyone in your line
      came out at some point in time

      Thanks

      Jewelly

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Brandia Ta'amu
      <brandia11@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone! I went on a genealogy group joining spree
      tonight & I'm trying to find a few brickwalls...bet ya never heard
      that before!!! teeheehee! Anyway I'll put as much info as I can &
      hopefully someone out there can fill in a few blank spots for me I'm
      up to 97 internet found cousins, so that's always nice, & I wouldn't
      mind a few more. Okay so here goes::
      > I am Brandia Perez b. 7/29/1966 Great falls Montana
      > Mother: Evie Mae Christian b. 11/25/1944 Great Falls Montana

      > Gore,
      > Goode,
      > Freeman,
      > Ferrell,
      > Elkins,
      > Cooke,
      > Cline,
      > Browning,
      > Brooks,
      > Branham,
      > Bickle,
      > Bennett,
      > Ballard,
      > Alford,
      > Akers,
      > Lawrence,
      > Morgan,
      > Mount(s),
      > Puckett,
      > Riggs,
      > Roberts,
      > Sparks,
      > Spratt,
      > Steele,
      > Thornton,
      > Thompson,
      > Tiller,
      > Toler,
      > Vance,
      > Watson,
      > White
      > Womack
      > sides of my family! If anyone has any info on the Beelers,
      the Padgett's, the Normandy's, the Sheehan's, or the Burrell's please
      let me know!