Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hall

  • Ginny Stanley
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
      Hi Tammy,

      The only other dates I have are as follows:

      Alfred Sampson Hall Sr. DOB 2-27-31
      Alfred Sampson Hall Jr. DOB 2-27-52 DOD 3-9-1984
      Noma Boteler Hall (Alfred Hall Sr's Wife) DOB 7-20-31 or 32

      Alfred Sr and Norma met and lived in DC, then moved to Alexandria/Fairfax County.

      Nancy married Edward Weathers
      Charles married Patricia Carey

      Tammy Jernigan <apanther_stalks@...> wrote:
      Do you have any other dates or places?