Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hall

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Do you have any other dates or places?

    • Ginny Stanley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
        Hi Tammy,

        The only other dates I have are as follows:

        Alfred Sampson Hall Sr. DOB 2-27-31
        Alfred Sampson Hall Jr. DOB 2-27-52 DOD 3-9-1984
        Noma Boteler Hall (Alfred Hall Sr's Wife) DOB 7-20-31 or 32

        Alfred Sr and Norma met and lived in DC, then moved to Alexandria/Fairfax County.

        Nancy married Edward Weathers
        Charles married Patricia Carey