Re:Online Death Certificates

  • Peakcat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Joe:

      Do you happen to know or is there a way for me to find out if there are
      going to be online sites for death certificates for NYC and California. Most of
      my relatives and my husband's relatives are buried in NY and my father is
      buried in Riverside County, California.

      It would be great to be able to download them, especially since I have been
      looking for my husband's maternal grandmother who was divorced from his
      grandfather in the early 1940's and we have yet to found out where she is buried
      since she became the "black sheep" of the family and there really are no family
      members alive to help.

      Ina Getzoff
      Metuchen, NJ
      _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)