Hall

  • ladybug42072
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hi, I am looking for any information that could be passed along to me.
      I am looking for information on the Hall Family. Some names that I can
      give are:

      Alfred Sampson Hall Sr.
      Alfred Sampson Hall Jr. Grandson Died March 9, 1984
      John William Hall
      Cora Lee Hall
      Lou Ann Hall
      Earl Hall
      Elizabeth Hall
      Bertha Hall Mother Died in Winchester in 1991 or 1992 I think
      James Stanton (?) Father Died around 1979
      Charles Stanton Hall Grandson
      Nancy Lynn Hall Grandaughter

      Family originated possibly in Front Royal or at least lived there,
      looking for any info concerning this family.
    • Tammy Jernigan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
        Do you have any other dates or places?

      • Ginny Stanley
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
          Hi Tammy,

          The only other dates I have are as follows:

          Alfred Sampson Hall Sr. DOB 2-27-31
          Alfred Sampson Hall Jr. DOB 2-27-52 DOD 3-9-1984
          Noma Boteler Hall (Alfred Hall Sr's Wife) DOB 7-20-31 or 32

          Alfred Sr and Norma met and lived in DC, then moved to Alexandria/Fairfax County.

          Nancy married Edward Weathers
          Charles married Patricia Carey