Newbie to group needs Help! Carter Genealogy Photos :)

  • indyrdc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      I am seeking any pictures of the following pictures, as well as any
      gravestone pictures. Please help. Thanks!!!

      -David Everett Carter (Grandfather)
      BORN 1903 Kempton, IN
      DIED 1985 ???

      -Anna May Carter/Yeary (Grandmother)
      BORN 1911
      DIED 1932

      -Lewis Thomas Carter (Great Grandfather)
      BORN 3-2-1874 Monterrey, KY
      DIED 7-29-1940 Indianapolis, IN

      -Clara Myrtle Graham/Carter (Great Grandmother)
      BORN 2-25-1882 Monterrey, KY
      DIED 2-12-1986 Tipton, IN

      -Lyman Martin Carter (Great Great Grandfather)
      BORN 12-23-1841(or 1843) Monterrey, KY
      DIED 5-17-1937 Owenton, KY

      -Julia F. Wallace/Carter (Great Great Grandmother)
      BORN March 1847 Owenton, KY
      DIED 3-3-1923 Owenton, KY

      -Henry Carter (Great Great Great Grandfather)
      BORN 1788 KY
      DIED 1859 Owen County, KY

      -Betsy (Lizzie or Elizabeth) Webster/Carter (3x Grandmother)
      BORN 6-15-1797 VA or KY
      DIED 10-4-1887 Owen County, KY

      -Henry Carter (Great Great Great Great Grandfather)
      BORN 1749 Culpepper, VA
      DIED 5-23-1843 Owen County, KY (Gallatin)

      -Nancy Edwards (4x Grandmother)
      Not sure if this information as of yet.

      I am really hoping that someone provides pictures of my family. I'm
      trying to complete a rough draft of my genealogy project in a book by
      Christmas for family to see.

      Is is possible to find pictures of my family before 1800's, such as
      paintings??

      Thanks

      -Robert