Re: [Genealogy Research Club] veronica hill paul

  • Shirley Patrick
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 26 7:19 PM
      I checked the index not Koppers or Veronica Hill Sorry.
      Shirley

      Gwen Koppers <albusdumbledore_01@...> wrote:
      Shirley Hill Patrick

      This is what I have on Veronica Hill
      Married: Louis Paul Koppers Jr. (1)
      DOM: March 4, 1985
      City:
      County: Magoffin
      State: Kentucky
      DOB: August 12, 1953
      City:
      County: Fayett
      State:Kentucky
      Mother: Doris Hill
      Father:
      # of Kids:
      Names:
      DODiv:
      City:
      County:
      State:
      DOD: November 17, 1999
      City: Pine Knot
      County: Whitey
      State: Kentucky
      Siblilngs: James Gregory Marlow (same mom diffarent dad)

      Shirley Patrick <patricktree68@...> wrote:
      gwin, for give the no capital i am on aspanish keyboard and dont know all the how to work the keys. send me all you have a veronica hill i will be back in thestates monday night and over thanks giving i will check the gookin book they have a hill apendix original hill was daniel or william in north carolina or virginia in the 1700s

      shirley hill patrick

      Gwen

    • Tammy Jernigan
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 27 4:58 AM
        Found this death index
        Name: Veronica K Koppers Death Date: 17 Nov 1999 Death Place: Pine Knot Age: 40 Residence: Whitley Volume: 68 Certificate: 33630

      • Gwen Koppers
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 27 6:46 PM
          Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!

          Tammy Jernigan <apanther_stalks@...> wrote: Found this death index

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 28 6:08 AM
            You are sooo welcome
            If you need anything else just let me know.

          • Gwen Koppers
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 28 3:54 PM
              I will Take you up on that offer. I do have a quick question Is there any way I can find out when someone that is living was married at (what city and state?

              Tammy Jernigan <apanther_stalks@...> wrote: You are sooo welcome

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 28 8:34 PM
                It would take some digging, but alot of states has marriage records online. Give me the name and I dig and see what I can find for you.