With much thanks

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      I would like to thank all of those members who have written to me and
      offered suggestions on getting started with my research. For those who
      have offered to help, I'll be writing shortly, that is for sure. Thanks
      for taking the time and offering suggestions, web sites, lookups and
      literature to begin my quest. It is appreciated more than you know.
      Megan