Need some help with Archibald Mcdonald from N.C

  • nicole
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2007
      Hi I am trying to findout if this is the same archibald mcdonald thats
      my gggggrandfather. im trying to findout who his children were. if one
      of them was john g mcdonald then thats the right one. archibald
      mcdonald married margaret rally jan 25 1814 in cumberland county north
      carolina. if someone can help i would apprecate it thanks
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
        North Carolina Marriage Collection, 1741-2004 North Carolina Marriage
        Collection, 1741-2004
        Name: Archibald McDonald

        Spouse: Margaret Raily

        Marriage Date: 25 Jan 1814
        Marriage County: Cumberland
        Marriage State: North Carolina

        Source Vendor: County Court Records - FHL # 0540270 and 0546446-
        0546454
        Source: County Court Records at Fayetteville, NC & Family

        Source Citation: Data Source: County Court Records - FHL # 0540270 and
        0546446-0546454.