Hi

  • gensearch23
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi All

      I just joined this group. I've been interested in Genealogy since I was
      13. This looks like a fun group.
    • christina
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 3 12:19 PM
        Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
        Childrey~Harrington~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia
      • Sarah Cook
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 3 7:21 PM
          i have some browns in va, ky, pa--early 1800s and 1700s

          Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
          Childrey~Harrington ~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

        • Diane
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 4 7:51 AM
            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "christina"
            <christina200115@...> wrote:

            > Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
            > Childrey~Harrington~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

            hi my name is busywitch.I have Browns from MA ,would you have any from
            there?
          • Christina Smith
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 4 10:03 AM
              No my browns are from west virginia

              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 4 10:06 AM
                DO u know any of their names the farthest I can figure out is Hugh F. Brown sr who was born in 1900

                i have some browns in va, ky, pa--early 1800s and 1700s

                Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the
                Childrey~Harrington ~Browns~lynchs of Virginia and West virginia

              • Diane S
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 4 7:23 PM
                  Christina -
                  My Brown family originated in Orange Co., Va., then during the Rev. were in Wilkes Co., N.C., then on to Wilkes/Elbert Co., Ga.
                  Seems like most of my kin were from Va.
                  Diane