Newest data at GenealogyBuff.com

  • Bill Cribbs
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi all,
      Below is a list of new data added to GenealogyBuff.com over the past
      month.

      I've added a United States Newspaper Directory with links to online
      newspapers, state-by-state. While there are other such directories
      on the web, this one also links to the archived versions of the
      newspapers so that you can research past editions a little more.
      The directory is at http://www.genealogybuff.com/np/

      Also, Bob Lunt, from PersonalButPolite.com
      http://www.personalbutpolite.com tells me that he has added about 30
      more pages of data and has also added a contributor's bulletin board
      where you can post your family history anecdotes, jokes, and even a
      memorial.

      Here's the data:

      Misc - Shipwreck of the San Juan - 8/29/1929 - Casualties/Survivors
      Misc - Shipwreck of the Valencia - 1/22/1906 - Casualties/Survivors
      Misc - Shipwreck of the Arabic - 8/19/1915 - Casualties/Survivors
      New Mexico - Quay County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      Indiana - Howard County - Miscellaneous Data
      Florida - Bay County - Miscellaneous Obituaries
      Florida - Citrus County - Miscellaneous Obituaries

      By the way, as a reminder, to get to GenealogyBuff.com quickly, just
      type "gbuff.com" into your browser...

      Hope this helps.
      Bill
    • sue baker