Family Tree Maker 16

  • Nancy Mancuso
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2007
      I have a question when I pint out a family group sheet it print the person name but when it print the birth & death it print them out two time.
      What am doing wrong.

      Nancy

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
        It should not do that. check to see if you have duplicates on that name or the children listed under two sets of parents like two marriages.
        If you added data from someone else it listed a birthdate. The program did not merge duplicate dates.
        Anyone of these are easily fixed, but may not show up until printing. A 2nd spelling is handled as an alternate name or alias and it too would wait for printing unless you opened up the individual view for each person.
        It makes it hard to find after a complete merge of people unless you print.
        I NOTE here that there will be more than just one.
        Jon