Re:how to take my tree from ancestry

  • huddlestonsnk
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 21, 2007
      I use Ancestry.com to get information about my family but I use a free
      family tree program that I have downloaded to my PC. The software is
      Legacy and the website is http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/. Once you
      have downloaded your gedcom file import it into this program. You can
      also upgrade and purchase the program if you want to.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Dianne Planeta