Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: James Family

  • ruby scales
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2007
      Hi Kim
      Yes this is my gr grandfather and his wife. I have been looking for his father but to no avail. I suspect his father is John James in Georgia but I am just not positive. this is why I have a brick wall here, Thank You so much for your work, I do so appreciate it, and also everyone else who has helped me. I live so far away from these places it makes it difficult.
      Ruby

      kim_donley <kim_donley@...> wrote:
      Is this your Abram James? Do u know any of his childrens names?

      1900 United States Federal Census
      about Abram James
      Name: Abram James
      Home in 1900: Fairview, Independence, Arkansas
      Age: 56
      Estimated birth year: abt 1844
      Birthplace: Alabama
      Relationship to head-of-house: Head
      Spouse's name: Mary
      Race: White
      Occupation: View image
      Neighbors: View others on page
      Household Members: Name Age
      Abram James 56
      Mary James 40
      Ada James 19
      Joseph James 18
      Lela James 15
      Lula James 14
      Lerood James 10
      Nalia James 7
      Emma James 5

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ruby" <ruby55413@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello
      > I was wondering if there is anyone in the Arkansas area on this
      > website who could help me with my brick wall. I am looking for any
      > information on Abram James and Mary James his wife. Abram born about
      > 1856 in possibly Waterloo Alabama. I do not know when he died, except
      > he is buried in a cemetery in Pleasant Plains Arkansas. Mary is also
      > buried there. Can anyone help me
      > Thank You
      > Ruby

      Ruby