Derby Family

  • freemoochie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      Desperately seeking information on any of these individuals, Frank Edwin
      Derby born in 1890/1891. Married to Gertrude M. Palmer born in Illinois
      on July 1894 and their son Frank Edwin Derby, Jr. born April 24, 1915 in
      Los Angeles California. Jr. was my father he passed in April 21, 1974 in
      California. I have tried many sites and the brick wall seems to be
      getting taller. Any help would be appreciated finding anyone in this
      family.