surname clark

  • nicole
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
      HI JOY
      HI MY CLARK FAMILY AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY LIVED IN NORTH CAROLINA.
      CORNELIA CLARK SHE WAS MARRIED TO MY GGGRANDFATHER HIS NAME WAS JOHN
      THOMAS MCDONALD. THEY ARE BURIED IN HOPEMILLS N.C
      THANKS TARA
    • Kate
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
        Hi Tara-
        Hope you don't mind, I found who I think is your family in 1880:

        1880 United States Federal Census
        Name: Cornelia McDonald Home in 1880: Rockfish, Cumberland, North Carolina Age: 29 Estimated birth year: abt 1851 Birthplace: North Carolina Relation to head-of-household: Wife Spouse's name: John T. Father's birthplace: North Carolina Mother's birthplace: North Carolina Neighbors: View others on page Occupation: Keeping House Marital Status: Married Race: White Gender: Female Cannot read/write:

        Blind:

        Deaf and dumb:

        Otherwise disabled:

        Idiotic or insane:

        View image
        Household Members: Name Age John G. McDonald 65 John T. McDonald 35 Cornelia McDonald 29 John D. McDonald 8 William A. McDonald 2
        Source Citation: Year: 1880; Census Place: Rockfish, Cumberland, North Carolina; Roll: T9_960; Family History Film: 1254960; Page: 473.1000; Enumeration District: 62; Image: 0323.

        nicole <aprilnicolenc@...> wrote: HI JOY

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2007
          hi kate yes thats my family john g mcdonald was my ggggrandfather i
          have been trying to locate his burial pl but cant find it. i dont
          know his birthdate or deathdate
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kate <chrismomxyz@...>