New Surnames

  • crazycandles83
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2007
      hello all! i'm at a stand still on my dad's side so i'm switching
      over to my mom's....here are the surnames that i'm looking for:

      Uhlir (Bohemia--WI), Olson (Guttenberg, Sweden--IL), Nelson (Farsund,
      Norway--IL), Thrun (Germany--IL), Krehmke (Pomerania, Germany--IL),
      Lawrence (Pomerania, Germany--IL), Voight (Germany--WI), Groeling
      (Germany--WI), Popelka (Bohemia--WI), Marquano (Bohemia--WI), Foucal
      (Bohemia--WI).

      ~Susan~