Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New here looking for information need help

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2007
      Hi John,

      Did you try the WMGS.org website?? I found a Harry McMurray obit in
      the Grand Rapids Press and a couple of listings in the marriage
      license index for the years 1913-15 and 1924-26. There was a lot of
      McMurray's listed in the newspaper index. Take a look and see if any
      of them fit your family.

      Margie

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, John Rose
      <roseblooms4@...> wrote:

      > My father live in Grand Rapids, Michigan up till he passed away, I
      believe he was born and live in Indiana as a child.

      > NANA22845@... wrote: Do you know what area of the country this
      happened? There is at least one Mc