Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Hi Everyone...

  • mg
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 4, 2007
      Could it be a Native American name? mg

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: kim_donley <kim_donley@...>
      To: genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 3, 2007 6:10:26 AM
      Subject: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Hi Everyone...

      Cynthia's Maiden name was George? Could u give us some other family
      member names? Her father, Mother and siblings? Sometimes the names
      are so misspelled that its almost impossible to find the family on
      the census. But i have found doing a search on just the first name
      in a certain State and county will sometimes find the family. So if
      u can give me more info i will search some more....Thanks KIM
      Recent Activity
      6New Members
      Visit Your Group
      Genealogy research
      Genealogy ancestor
      Genealogy research site
      Ancestor genealogy
      Food Lovers
      Real Food Group
      on Yahoo! Groups
      find out more.
      Yahoo! Groups
      Endurance Zone
      b/c every athlete
      needs an edge.
      Yahoo! Groups
      Be a Better Planet
      Share with others
      Help the Planet..

    • Dianne Planeta
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 5, 2007
        The surname GEORGE could also be anglesized from
        Georgeopolis a Greek name. I work with someone by that
        name; his family originated on the East Coast.