Re: [Genealogy Research Club] David R. Shelton

  • jonczar@copper.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Carol
      Go to www.findagrave.com and post what you have on himat this cemetery and put in a photo request. Perhaps one of their volunteers will get you the photo you want. You might find a relative that way too.
      Jon

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        Found this on find a grave

        http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?
        page=gr&GSln=shelton&GSfn=david&GSbyrel=all&GSdy=1847&GSdyrel=all&GSo
        b=n&GRid=7838563&