victor stedman

  • v.taylor67
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2007
      I am looking for Info on My Grandfather Victor Stedman I know he lives
      in post falls Idaho but that is about all I know, If anyone can help
      Me with any Info I would be in Your debt.
    • Suanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
        Is this him?

        U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002
        about Victor E Stedman
        Name: Victor E Stedman
        City: Post Falls
        State: Idaho
        Zip Code: 83854
        Phone Number: 208-773-4862
        Residence Years: 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002
        View Neighbors: View neighbors

        U.S. Public Records Index
        about Victor E Stedman
        Name: Victor E Stedman
        Birth Date: Feb 1918
        Street address: 2000 N Cascade CT
        City: Post Falls
        County: Kootenai
        State: Idaho
        Zip Code: 83854
        Phone Number: 208-773-4862
        Record Number: 45830220

        U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946
        about Victor E Stedman
        Name: Victor E Stedman
        Birth Year: 1918
        Race: White, citizen (White)
        Nativity State or Country: North Dakota
        State: Montana
        County or City: Flathead

        Enlistment Date: 31 Mar 1945
        Enlistment State: Minnesota
        Enlistment City: Fort Snelling
        Branch: No branch assignment
        Branch Code: No branch assignment
        Grade: Private
        Grade Code: Private
        Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other
        emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the
        President or otherwise according to law
        Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men)
        Source: Civil Life

        Education: 4 years of high school
        Civil Occupation: Tracktor Driver* or Truck Driver, Heavy or
        Chauffeur or Truck Driver, Light An asterisk (*) appearing after a
        job title indicates that a trade test for the particular occupation
        will be found in the United States Employment Service Manual, Oral
        Trade Test
        Marital Status: Divorced, with dependents
        Height: 00
        Weight: 000

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "v.taylor67"
        <vtaylor67@...> wrote:

        > I am looking for Info on My Grandfather Victor Stedman I know he
        lives
        > in post falls Idaho but that is about all I know, If anyone can
        help
        > Me with any Info I would be in Your debt.

      • Victor Taylor
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2007
          Suanne,
          YES, that is My grandfather. TY so much for Your help.

          --
          Victor Taylor