A newbie witha problem

  • Michelle DeAmelio
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2007
      Hi all.

      I'm a newbie here but not a newbie to family tree research.

      I have hit a bit of a snag though. I have all the information I could possibly glean for 7 generations. Most of the last 6 being born in America, but the 1st generation was born in Russian and Poland during the late 1800's.

      Does anyone have any suggestions about possibly locating birth/death/marriage info from there?

      Thanks,
      Emmy