Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help in research

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
      good morning Sharon-

      Here is a tree I found on Rootsweb:
      http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=tmiddleton1&id=I1343

      I'm going to go dig around on Ancestry.com and see what I can find.
      Kate

      Sharon <jkstokes@...> wrote: Hi -- On the Bachman side I am back as far s George Michael Bachman who ws born Mar. 2, 1832 in Baden, Germany. He died Oct. 17, 1884 in Goodell, Iowa. He married Gertrude Marie Schmitt on Aug. 2, 1859 in Baden, Germany. Her birthday is Feb. 11, 1838 in Baden, Germany. She died April 27, 1907 in Goodell, Iowa. They are the parents of:
      Martin George born Oct. 9, 1861
      Henry born Dec. 15, 1862
      Jacob David born July 23, 1865
      Fred William born Dec. 3, 1871
      John Michael born Jan. 17, 1877
      Martha born Aug. 20, 1881
      William born Feb. 11, 1867
      Mary Elizabethborn April 23, 1918

      I can't seem to find out who George Michael parents are or Getrude Schmitt's parents. Also, could use information on all the kids. If anyone can help me, I'd be thrilled to death!!

      Sharon
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
        Thanks, Kate, this is a LOT of help!!
        Sharon