Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Need help in research

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2007
      Hi --On the Stokesbarys, the name can be spelled Stokesbary, Stokesbury, or Stokesberry. I know that Joshua Stokesberry married Elizabeth Sennit, but have no daes on them. Their children were
      Jacob born Sept. 2, 1816
      John born 1821
      Letitia born 1826
      Mary born Jan 28, 1827
      Elizabeth born 1833
      Joshua born 1834
      All were born in Ohio

      Sharon
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 12, 2007
        Hi -- On the Jurgemeyers I haave William Henry born May 4, 1880 and died Nov. 25, 1955. He married Anna Rose Sandersfeld Dec. 18, 1912. She ws born Mar. 23, 1890 and died Nov. 11, 1949. There children were:
        Alfred William born Nov. 10, 1913
        Ruth Anna born Dec. 4, 1918
        Louis John born April 13, 1921
        Everett William born March 5, 1926

        Sharon

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 12, 2007
          Hi -- for the Koerners I have Albert Gustav Koerner born Aug. 4, 1881 in Winona, Mn. Died May 3, 1967. He married Lillie Mathilda Lau. She was born May 29, 1883 and died July 9, 1964. Their children were
          Delores Leona born July 21, 1905
          Gerald Leon born June 8, 1907
          Valeria Vaarna born Sept. 6, 1913
          Kermit Kenneth born Jan. 27, 1910
          Nova Theo born July 7, 1915

          Sharon

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
            good morning Sharon-

            Here is a tree I found on Rootsweb:
            http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=tmiddleton1&id=I1343

            I'm going to go dig around on Ancestry.com and see what I can find.
            Kate

            Sharon <jkstokes@...> wrote: Hi -- On the Bachman side I am back as far s George Michael Bachman who ws born Mar. 2, 1832 in Baden, Germany. He died Oct. 17, 1884 in Goodell, Iowa. He married Gertrude Marie Schmitt on Aug. 2, 1859 in Baden, Germany. Her birthday is Feb. 11, 1838 in Baden, Germany. She died April 27, 1907 in Goodell, Iowa. They are the parents of:
            Martin George born Oct. 9, 1861
            Henry born Dec. 15, 1862
            Jacob David born July 23, 1865
            Fred William born Dec. 3, 1871
            John Michael born Jan. 17, 1877
            Martha born Aug. 20, 1881
            William born Feb. 11, 1867
            Mary Elizabethborn April 23, 1918

            I can't seem to find out who George Michael parents are or Getrude Schmitt's parents. Also, could use information on all the kids. If anyone can help me, I'd be thrilled to death!!

            Sharon

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 13, 2007
              Thanks, Kate, this is a LOT of help!!
              Sharon